Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hello!

Hi there! I am finally going to get started on blogging! Yipee!!!!! I have been wanting to do this for months, since last year, but didn't really quite get it done. I have people asking when they can start reading my blog, well, it is finally here. Hope you will enjoying reading in the days to come.
I just reached home about an hour ago. The first thing i did when i stepped into the house is to go to the children"s room. Oh, how they sleep like angels. Wish I can wake them up and talk to them, and ask Ann-ya how her day has been. You see, everytime i tried to call her while I am at work, wanting to talk to her, she will be more excited to play with cousins than to talk to me on the phone! She plays with her cousins every Monday to Wednesday, on Thursday and Friday she will be with Grandpa and Grandma while I am at work.
Ann-ya and her cousins will play anything and everything. They go to the playground. They sing songs and dance together. Sometimes they make funny faces and laugh at each other's silly expressions. They do role playing like parents and children, doctor and patients, teacher and students etc. They ride bicycles. They draw together. They play play-doh. They read books together. Children are so spontaneous, imaginative and carefree!
Each time when i see my children, i am reminded to have a childlike faith in God. Sometimes the longer a person has been a Christian, the more we think we know it all, and have it all. How untrue it is! There is so much we can discover about our Daddy God. Children are iniquisitive. I want to be the same towards Daddy God. Children loves to sit on the lap of their parents. I want to sit on the lap of Daddy God. Children loves to snuggle up to their parents" beds. I want to love to rest in Daddy God. Children gets excited when they see their parents coming home from work. I want to get excited about comong home to Daddy God everyday. The list goes on and on. You see, as much as the children need to learn from us as adults, the adults also have much to learn from the children!
Have a great week ahead!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Yahlan! Heh heh, the first to leave my mark on your blog! Going to snuggle into Daddy God's rocking chair now! You have a great week ahead too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey yah lan, awesome post! can't wait to read the next one =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Children are God's greatest blessing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yah Lan, you have beautiful children :) u look gorgeous in the photo with kai kong. Wanee

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, Yah Lan, love reading your blog! :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Yah Lan, thanks for taking time to share about yr life and etc! looking forward to yr next blog! Ivy ; )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello & Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete